Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 15, 2010

the beginning...

Hello world, and welcome to the first posting of "shattered lives in recovery". It's simply experience, strength, and hope that will be shared here, and a few of my weaker moments as i pass thru the tunnel of memories that come and go. For the most part, I have been trying to write several books over the past few years, and haven't been able to complete anything....ha! ....the story of my life. But not any more. I believe that this blogger and the rest of you out there can help aid in the sharing and healing of broken pieces. To my children: I have asked you all permission to write about this, and none of you objected. Now, it is time. And since the time has arrived, I believe that what is shared in this blog will give to that someone out there who is hurting beyond life ifself. Basically, sharing the truth and facts of my life are an act of doing what's right, and passing over the act of what's popular. And where I'm from, doing what's right is all that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment